• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone wanna slack on Thursday? 10/11

Reaction score
I'm thinkin Meet up at bluff dale Valero at 10:00, ksu 10:15. Ride around some, a bit of gravel, and lunch at the chop house inside the Midland hotel in hico. Oh, about 11:45ish

I'm flex on times.
It's a nice forecast.

No gravel/dirt for my shined up wheels. I can meet you there no prob. Probably just do an out n' back for me.

Gotta repack and rest. Just got back from an 11-day trip, washed clothes, washed bike and I'm back out again on Friday for a long weekend.

Want to but already committed to a ride down towards Corpus Christi. Plus you said gravel, lol.

After the deluge of rain, the non-paved roads are likely to be in rough shape.

And just cleaned and lubed my chain ...

Even though Mitch is ruling out the gravel and water crossings, I am in. Need to try out the new seat farkle. Cough...adventure bike....cough

Last edited:
I would have been a definite maybe on this, but we're heading out Thursday on a week long ride. Enjoy and ride safe!

Haters gonna hate ...

You people have fun, then. I'll go to the Spiral Diner.

Haters gonna hate ...

You people have fun, then. I'll go to the Spiral Diner.

You used to be less sensitive. Surely, you want to do the slacker ride. I haven't eaten at the place in Hico, should be fun. Plus I got a new seat to play with.:clap:

"Midland hotel in hico. Oh, about 11:45ish..."

Still a good time?
Riding down on my own & I'll se ya' there.

SS

Unless one is retired ... then its "networking".

Back