• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone wanna slack on Thursday? 10/11

Not when the Mrs wants the lawn mowed. :deal:

For years, I've hurried home on Thursdays to get the grass mowed for the weekend. Now, I might mow on a Tuesday morning or a Saturday afternoon.

Why? because I can ...

WooHoo!

Last edited:
Our definition of a slacker here is: one who’d rather take a day to meetup with other twt ers, ride, eat and ride some more-instead of work.

I think that defines most of us on this board. However, a true slacker will give in rather than punch in at work.

Thanks folks, I am now enlightened ��
Some of us old retired guys just can't keep up with the lingo.
Randy

Retired is nice. Sort of like having plenty of time for everything. Much different than worrying about when I can do this or that. Plus, if a slacker ride pops up, I can finally go on one. The seat concepts seat needs a workout and I will try shaming Mitch into riding the gravel stuff on his "adventure bike". Even though it is really clean right now and his chain is perfectly cleaned and lubricated.

Might try to meet y'all there....looks pretty high faluting for a bunch of slackers.
Still 11:45?

If there are no pictures I'm gonna be unhappy.
Here is a pic of the chop house wait staff taking our picture

That's the back of Ron's head.

A few roads Mary led us on I'd never been on. And what a fabulous day for a ride.

Cutting across Rough Creek Ranch was interesting
5ee2e95a118940b7278689a0f1fc8824.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I did not speed.....
I did not wheelie....
I rode conservatively......
We did do some dirt roads and a tiny water crossing (really a wet spot)

enjoyed it, great route Mary and the Chicken Fried Steak was awesome.

P.S. I cannot say how much fun the FZ1 was between Cranfills Gap and Iredell. Incredible ride, very nice toy.

Last edited:
My observations in red ...

I did not speed.....

I saw 120 once ...

I did not wheelie....

except for that one flying pass

I rode conservatively......

:giveup:

P.S. I cannot say how much fun the FZ1 was between Cranfills Gap and Iredell. Incredible ride, very nice toy.

That is so wrong. Luckily I was riding in the back so there is no evidence. I can't believe Ron hasn't posted up his food pics. Think he is smarting over being corrected about his phone usage? :rofl:

Back