• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anywhere in Texas to get a BMW K1300GT shock / strut rebuilt? Houston area is preferable.

Reaction score
I know about epmperf.com & beemershop.com but I'm looking for someone closer to hopefully get a faster turnaround.
I need my '09 OEM rear strut rebuilt, preferably including the ESA II setup. Will consider non OEM replacements too.

Reaction score
Contact Konflict Motorsports in Austin.
I called on Monday, followed the prompts and left a voice message. A few minutes later, apparently their *phone system* sent an autotext requesting specifics. I replied to that and still have not heard from them.

Thanks to a buddy and a mechanic friend of his, the rear strut is off the bike and will be shipped to EPM performance on Friday unless someone chimes in sooner with an awesome, closer to Texas option.

Thanks DU for your behind the veil help. :thumb: