• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: April Meet n Greet and Eat with A Ride On the Side 4/12/2015

Charging issues? Does your Strom need a pep talk?

:rider:

Yep, it needs something. I just didn't have time this past weekend to troubleshoot it. :suicide:

I hope to work on it after work this week.

I hope you have time to get it straightened out, JT.

Folks, i got involved in a project here at the Riveteer and did not make it out to Potter's Creek.

If we camp, i vote for the KP Hilton. Thanks again, Drew, very generous of you!

Yep, it needs something. I just didn't have time this past weekend to troubleshoot it. :suicide:

I hope to work on it after work this week.

There was just something about this recently on the Strom thread. YoDoc was having some trouble with his if I remember right. Might be a little help to read it.

I'm in +1. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Count me in for the M&G and Prophet you,ll have to pm me your address, prolly for Sat and Sunday nites. Thanks for the invite to your lower 40.

Prophet...I will need an address or directions to the KP Hilton
I really want to try to make the RTE on Sunday. Camping Sat PM would be nice

Clay in Richardson

Drew.... much as Id likta... Im gonna miss this one. Ill b dog sittn for the neighbors that weekend
If anyone from the DFW area is ridin down Sat..... I could meet for a tour thru Bosque Coryell Lampasas counties

Just PM'd those who want camp info for the location. Let me know if you need more detailed info. Those without GPS please PM me if need. Mowing and weed wacking now to get camp area ready. Will have plenty of wood for a camp fire and space for your tents. Some of you have already camped at my place so just watch for the white pipe fence and your there. KP

Re: April Meet n Greet and Eat with A Ride On the Side

Red,
You will not feel like the "unacknowledged one" with this crowd, even without a sponsor, have no fear!

Post up a pic of your ride, and/or yourself and we will make sure you get a warm welcome.

Red...to echo what spirit said... You will not require a sponsor though some of us require supervision. Interested!? :)

TTR

Re: April Meet n Greet and Eat with A Ride On the Side

Red...to echo what spirit said... You will not require a sponsor though some of us require supervision. Interested!? :)

TTR
This will be my first as well. But I aint sceered! Ill be my own sponser, ill be the young dude (but old sole (even older knees, gotta have replacements by 30)) on the xrl

Winterizing is wearing a jacket!
"It's Always Riding Season!"

I'm a strong maybe. Probably ought to go ahead and PM me with your address. Thanks for offering your place. Much appreciated.

Shovel - I'm thinking of bringing some chili for Saturday night (here is where the Blazing Saddles references begin). We can trade again if you can bring that fresh mountain spring water from Arkansas again! :). Oh, and anyone else who likes a nice spicy bowl of chili is more than welcome! I'll bring extra!

TTR.

I'll be camping at KP's place on Sat... See y'all either there or in Blanco!

Everyone check the OP for the campers list. Let me know if I forgot anyone. Will have stuff to roast over the fire and room for everyone.

Working trying to get camp site up to snuff. We have two one up near the house and one secluded one at the bottom. Lawn mower acting up so it going slower than plans. Going to move more wood over to the pile and get prepared if Carolyn makes it.:-P No need to bring your camp chairs we have plenty of outside chairs to sit in. Will have sausage and chips on hand for Saturdays nights dinner.:bbq:

Site coming along slowly. Baja even came over and tried to revive lawn mower and helped weed eat. Thank you Baja. Trying to decide what type of mower to buy to replace the dead ones. Leaning towards a battery powered on for no more pull start crap or gas.:giveup:

I loved my Honda mower. Started easily, powerful and easy to use.

I'm actually a Honda Guy, but they don't make a KLR :p

Down in Galveston, hope to be able to make your meet and grEAT!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 158
Back