• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

April Pie Run (Southern Style)

jbird710

Don’t you know about the Bird?
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
April 24 - 11:00 am

Runway Cafe
7915 Airport Rd
Angleton, Texas 77515
979- 849-5160

This was suggested and looks like an awesome place. They have a broad menu - seafood, Asian, and standard fare. A member from the Clear Lake group highly recommended it. Hope y’all can make it.

As usual, please post if you plan on coming so I can give them an accurate number.

Last edited:
I'd like to, but I can't make that one. Enjoy an extra piece of pie for me 8^)

No problem Randy, you're one of six that have other plans for that weekend.

No problem Randy, you're one of six that have other plans for that weekend.
Yeah. Unfortunately, I'm one of the six :tears: That should be some good food. Y'all have fun, and we'll catch you on the next one.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I'm one of the six :tears: That should be some good food. Y'all have fun, and we'll catch you on the next one.
Tell your boss I said you can have the day off. :thumb:

Huh. Angleton has an airport. Who knew.

One of these days I'll be able to make it back out to a RTE.

Huh. Angleton has an airport. Who knew.

One of these days I'll be able to make it back out to a RTE.
Kinda what I thought when it was suggested. Obviously been by it but never noticed.

I'll be there! Thanks for letting us know about the place. It looks interesting.

The latest weather forecast is looking good. Hope everyone can be there.

Well, it’s looking like there will be 3 of us, possibly 4. I still plan on going and will be there between 11:00 - 11:15.

Man, sure hate missing this! Darn work!! :miffed:

Can't decide whether it's go or no-go.
Guess I'm maybe and I'll be "morning of".

The 6:00 weather said rain should be done tonight by 10:00. I live in League City and it hasn’t even drizzled since around 3:00. Looks like most of the rain was north of here. Should be decent weather tomorrow.

Well, now they are showing another storm that will be blowing through overnight. It should pass before morning per the weather guy, but we all know how that goes.

5d953e3c535dae74f886e82ff233e9e6.jpg

I’m here. First one I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great weather too! Make sure to take/post pics.

It's been a good day! Good company, good food and good riding weather. Enjoyed it guys!

Back