• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

April Pie Run (Southern Style)

Five of us there. I didn’t get a group photo. Sue me. I did however, get a picture of my lunch. 6 grilled shrimp and 6 grilled scallops with mixed veggies and rice. $14.99
b6d089321fef7f5a090811575574ad3d.jpg

And my pecan pie.
7eb5fa2a435876fee5b878c5038235ae.jpg

This is one of those hidden gems of places to eat. I’ll be going back. Total bill $24.87.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7C303380-7204-4673-A442-8E0EC3BA1F2E.jpeg

Was a great day for a ride. Only issue was the love bugs are out. Thanks to everyone for making it. Good little restaurant, good company, and great day for a ride. A couple guys got pecan pie and I had coconut cream. Mine was REALLY good.
And yes, Jeff Hansen had green veggies (on his plate). ;)

Last edited:
Dang, missed a good one! Surprised you guys didn't go riding after, seeing how nice the day was and all. Guess heading home for a nap after all that good food won out, eh? 😂 I'll definitely try to make the next one. Keep picking them, Jay!

Dang, missed a good one! Surprised you guys didn't go riding after, seeing how nice the day was and all. Guess heading home for a nap after all that good food won out, eh? [emoji23] I'll definitely try to make the next one. Keep picking them, Jay!

If there had been a couple of benches under the oak(?) trees around the cafe, I’m pretty sure I would still be there asleep. And probably not by myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had a great time meeting and visiting with you guys. Just got in after taking the "scenic" route home. Probably won't make next month as my son should be home on leave but looking forward to the next time.

I was out of town and missed this one. From all the reports, it sounds like we have another great option for lunch rides in this area. :flip: :eat:

Back