• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Aprilia Futura 2004 SOLD

Does it have the "melty spot" on the right side fairing from the connector overheating like so many do? That is a great, nice handling, comfortable scooter. I loved riding a friends Futura and nobody else has one. Good luck with the sale, beautiful scooter.

no not that i know off? I've never heard of the fairing getting too hot just the connectors. which have been taken care of

I’d be all over this if I didnt Already have one!

Most comfy passenger seat of the sport touring bikes (so I’ve been told by the ladies).

I assume You have the bags for it too?

Glws!

no not that i know off? I've never heard of the fairing getting too hot just the connectors. which have been taken care of

The folks that didn't fix the connectors sometimes got a nice melt on the right side of the fairing right above the connector. Always good to know it is fixed.

Do you have original fuel tank or factory side cases?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have original fuel tank or factory side cases?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bill, nope i bought it like this, the original fuel tank was leaking according to the previous owner. the only tank the dealership had at the time was a blue tank, hence why it's blue now. but it's OEM equipment!

How the bike is now was how i bought it and the price reflects it.

Well depends on miles & condition! do you have a post & photos?
I'll vouch for the fz1. I took it for a test ride when I bought the beta from doug.

Its clean as a whistle, runs great and it boogies.
And it sounds like a chorus of angels

Back