• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils meet and greet and eat.

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
It is that time again. Sunday April 14th at the Coffee Shop Cafe in McGregor. 11 AM sharp. This place is busy on Sundays because of the buffet. You can order off the menu or go thru the buffet if you like. They have pie also for those with room left after lunch.

Come join in on the food,fun, and friendship. Ride drive hop or crawl and come meet some new folks or renew friendships. If you are a new TWT member come on out and meet other riders and maybe make a new riding buddy or life time friend.

Camping will be at the world famous Beemerless Bobs place in Valley Mills on Saturday night the 13th. Bobs place is located at 557 Rivercreast Valley Mills Texas. Please chime in on this thread below if you are coming to eat,camp or both so Bob and I can keep track of participants. Thank you see you other Saturday or Sunday for eats.

Note: Camping cancelled due to bad weather in Valley Mills. We will invade his place again soon but hopefully better weather.:sun:

Coffee shop cafe
1005 W. McGregor drive
McGergor,Texas

The in crowd.:thumb:
Bob and The Saint...camping:deal:
BigKev72
Mick
Tuco
Jarrett
K~P...................7...camping
Zephyr..................camping
MonteJ+1.................................10
OldTLS Doug

Not sure but maybe folks.:scratch:
Dahveed
bigdaveGS
Blackerbird

Last edited:
Well obviously the Saint and I are in. Not only for eats but we will most likely “camp” Saturday night as well.

Let’s hope for good fire pit weather Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will swing by too. Not much of a ride but the chow is good.

Sorry Dude. Still in South A
eba75a565403cf143698fc01a6a035ee.jpg
7c8299dd76ea11798c28f23fe087ded1.jpg
da916e349cf375987e1756cac25df38e.jpg
frica

Got new tires on the VFR, so I'm saying in on this one.

Illness in the family might preempt, but I'm saying in for now.

Just eating. My daughter said she might ride there with me as well.

I also posted it up on our local FB page to see if any other local folks want to tag along.

Just eating. My daughter said she might ride there with me as well.

I also posted it up on our local FB page to see if any other local folks want to tag along.

Sweet,yes let me know if you will be bringing others so I can give them a good attendance count.

"Camping will be at the world famous Beemerless Bobs place in Valley Mills on Saturday night the 13th."

Not to be missed, this will be the best part of the MG&E. At the campfire, maybe Bob will tell the reason why his USER name changed from BemmerBob to Bemmerless Bob.

"Camping will be at the world famous Beemerless Bobs place in Valley Mills on Saturday night the 13th."

Not to be missed, this will be the best part of the MG&E. At the campfire, maybe Bob will tell the reason why his USER name changed from BemmerBob to Bemmerless Bob.
Is this like a ghost story?

I plan on coming (+1) to eat only, if nothing changes.
Looks like 69 deg. and sunny Sunday for McGregor.
I ate there a couple of weeks (grandsons baseball tournament)
I got the fried catfish, it was good and twice what I could eat.
The buffet looked good also and service was very good.

Looks like fun, I am not doing anything else. Probably an FZ day as well. DR-Z down might be a bit painful, but you never know. Only an hour and a half or so from Pee Paw's Scooter Shop.

Last edited:
Back