• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils meet and greet and eat.

I'm a maybe. I have a bunch of housework to do. But you gotta ride when the weather is good...

Nice Andre, is that your stack in the back.

57106304359__192FE6E7-C964-4207-A16F-A261C187FCA9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, I just looked at the weather. That might limit me, I will see what I can do. I usually try not to ride below 55°F. I will look again tomorrow and see what it looks like before I decide. Luckily I can wait and ride when it is warm since I have a bucket of time. This retirement gig seems to be working out for me.

Of course, I just looked at the weather. That might limit me, I will see what I can do. I usually try not to ride below 55°F. I will look again tomorrow and see what it looks like before I decide. Luckily I can wait and ride when it is warm since I have a bucket of time. This retirement gig seems to be working out for me.

Bring Mitch with you.

High of 68º Sunday. "There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad gear..."

Run to a motorcycle store and purchase some winter gear at clearance prices on Saturday.

Put me down as a maybe ! Depends on how much I'm able to get done on the farm after the rain Saturday ! ! !

Weather looks really nice for Sunday lunch. They are still saying 68 for a high. Come on out and at least have a slice of pie with us.

CAMPOUT CANCELED

We are flooded here. High winds (25-50mph) forecasted this evening. No fun. Let's cancel campout plan tonight. Do it another weekend. See u at lunch tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to make it but I am working until 5 tomorrow. Have a good time and eat some good fud!!!!

That was fun. Anyone get any pics?

It sure was. I found lots of wildflowers around Coryell City on FM 962. My fish tacos were delicious and the complementary cobbler a nice touch. Thanks again KP for calling another great MG&E.

The only pic I got was of Brent's paper plated beautiful 2019 RT but I'm biased.

That was fun. Anyone get any pics?

I took a few let me try to figure out how to post them. Had 16 show, not bad for such short notice. Beautiful day and even better company. Thanks to all who showed up. Got to meet a few new people and visit with some regulars.

For starters ,if you just hit attach files, then just hit post reply, it will show up in a secondary viewer box . If you want to make comments for each photo , you can hit the thumbnail (for smaller ) for full image (for larger). These will be displayed inline with the text.
The pic I displayed is an example of the simple attachment in the viewer only

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 150
Back