• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Aprils meet n greet n eat with a ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Good evening one and all. Ride on down and join the crew for food, fun, and friendship. This coming Sunday the 11TH at 11AM. If you are new to TWT these gatherings are fantastic ways to get to know you fellow members. If your a veteran to TWT this Sunday would be a good time to catch up with other riders. I hope to see a bunch of my regulars and visit. The weather looks wonderful and sunny. Don’t miss the grub and hubbub.

Time:11 AM Sunday
Date: 11TH

Coaches BBQ
925 w. McGregor Dr.
McGregor,TX
254-236-0045

The in group.
RT-Slim
Mr2mch
OLDTLSDoug
Mitchntx
Tuco
K~P
Sodapop
OLDTLSDoug

Maybes?
Tim Scholz

Last edited:
Good evening one and all. Ride on down and join the crew for food, fun, and friendship. This coming Sunday the 11TH at 11AM. If you are new to TWT these gatherings are fantastic ways to get to know you fellow members. If your a veteran to TWT this Sunday would be a good time to catch up with other riders. I hope to see a bunch of my regulars and visit. The weather looks wonderful and sunny. Don’t miss the grub and hubbub.

Time:11 AM Sunday
Date: 11TH

Coaches BBQ
925 w. McGregor Dr.
McGregor,TX
254-236-0045

The in group.

Maybes?
Definate maybe

Rite down the road for me....but I wont be there till noon. At least I can squeez in a ride after lunch....with a decent breakfast under my belt.

Last edited:
Now I'm uncomfortable ....

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Actually I plan to ride Mr. Super Duke, but I will put the tire off of the standby super duke on her so I can turn pretty. I may fiddle with the idling as well.

P.S. Mitch and I already wear the same helmet and similar jackets, pretty soon everything is a match. Of course my SMR is an R.

Darn it, I'm out. Wife and I are in Burnet for her booth at the Bluebonnet Festival. The north wind this morning just about crushed our canopy so I need to be here in the morning.

Thanks as always, KP. Have fun y'all.

Mr. Superduke has a nice new tire (with a patch from the other Mr. Superduke) and is gassed up. I got some new (old) Sidi boots my daughter gave back to me and I will enjoy wearing them again. Looks like low 60's at take off time up here. Meeting up with Mitch on the way down. Looking forward to doing fun bike stuff for a change. Woo Hoo! Of course, when I get home I still have chores, but who cares we be riding bikes Matey! AAARRRRGGH.

IMG_5710.JPG

Back