• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Are these boots any good

Reaction score
Not sure if these are good boots or not for motorcycle riding. I know you usually get what you pay for.
94AA193B-E489-4915-B9B8-DEC01B715341.jpeg

found them on a Facebook add. The cost about $60.00. I’ll try to get some more info

www.yteedsfa.com is the website I found them on

Features:

Outer

• Full-grain oil treated leather upper
  • Specific adventure/enduro/atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
  • Injection moulded plastic protections
  • Plastic gear pad protection
  • Adjustable velcro closure
  • Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
Inner

• Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and breathable)
  • Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
  • Soft polymer padding with memory foam
  • PP Mid Dual Flex with antishock EVA midsole
  • Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
  • CE certified.

Not sure if these are good boots or not for motorcycle riding. I know you usually get what you pay for.
View attachment 323169
The image looks like Forma Adventure Boots....looking @ the site you linked, the pics I'd offer that site is likely there to rip you off.

Stateside those are 299... Chrome burners/MotoStorm closer to 175 but then you've got overseas shipping...
@54 vs the prices above, I'd be highly suspicious.

The question, then comes what kind of riding are/do you intend to do...,

p.s.

The sites contact info? Email: service@nttsmqb.com

Last edited:
The image looks like Forma Adventure Boots....looking @ the site you linked, the pics I'd offer that site is likely there to rip you off.

Stateside those are 299... Chrome burners/MotoStorm closer to 175 but then you've got overseas shipping...
@54 vs the prices above, I'd be highly suspicious.

The question, then comes what kind of riding are/do you intend to do...,

p.s.

The sites contact info? Email: service@nttsmqb.com
Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
No Problem, I think any decent pair is going to run you 100+

I was looking recently myself... Oneil makes a similar appearing boot that runs about $200-250

Alternately you might also find some you like... then check Ebay for folx selling used verisons.

Check FB ,craigslist , advrider etc. for used boots. Some riders sell like new boots because they didn't fit.

What size boot do you wear?

I have a worn-twice pair of Formas - size 14 - that I absolutely love. But they do not work with my higher-priority new knee brace.

Thinking about selling them ...

Gaerne SG12 are usually around $550. They show them for $63. I'd say stay away.

Forma's are good boots. I have a pair of Gaerne SG-10s for serious dirt and a pair of Forma Adv Terra Evos for everything else. That website is a scam. Check atomic-moto.com for realistic prices. Ebay and fcmoto can beat atomic-moto by a little, but you take your chances with shipping...

Back