• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arizona BDR

Very cool video-editing and music were spot on. Rocks, rocks and more rocks! Gotta love those stretches of dirt no matter how short they are.

Have to tip my hat to them!

An excellent choice...

Screenshot 2021-06-09 9.19.25 PM.png

Were those Heidinaus K60s some of the guys were running? That would explain some of the dirt naps!
Most of us were running the Motoz Tractionator GPS, which is a very similar tire.
I don't think the dirt naps had anything to do with tire choice.

Last edited:
@Texas T It looks like you're around Show Low. Nice area for sure. I've ridden the Mavrick trail a few time and stayed at the NIne Pines while in that area. Really like the drive on 260 to Springerville to catch back up with 60 when heading back to TX.

@Texas T It looks like you're around Show Low. Nice area for sure. I've ridden the Mavrick trail a few time and stayed at the NIne Pines while in that area. Really like the drive on 260 to Springerville to catch back up with 60 when heading back to TX.
Yep. I'm 1/4 NE of the hospital located at 260 (White Mountain Blvd) and Show Low Lake Rd.

Tall Pines.png

Screenshot 2021-06-12 4.11.12 PM.png

Were those Heidinaus K60s some of the guys were running? That would explain some of the dirt naps!
very similar to the Scout but was the MotoZ. they performed really well. i was running them front and back and I didn't do any naps. LOL

Back