• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cancelled Event: Arkansas ADV Ride: Around Glenwood AR, Now May 17-19

Ok, we are getting closer on the ride so let me know who is coming for bbq on Friday evening. It will be bbq chicken and a brisket that Lahawk1 is smoking, smoked beans, pinto beans and potato salad.... I will have iced tea/water and Coke/Dr Pepper... Glenwood is in a dry county, so there is no beer/wine available, but it is in Amity about 8 miles away and I usually have some on hand most of the time. ;-)

You can post here or message me and I will see if Dave will add it to the 1st post by the name as to whether you are coming. Just want to ensure there is plenty to eat!

Cheers,

~Tony

If only money wasn't a problem lol.

Ok, we are getting closer on the ride so let me know who is coming for bbq on Friday evening. It will be bbq chicken and a brisket that Lahawk1 is smoking, smoked beans, pinto beans and potato salad.... I will have iced tea/water and Coke/Dr Pepper... Glenwood is in a dry county, so there is no beer/wine available, but it is in Amity about 8 miles away and I usually have some on hand most of the time. ;-)

You can post here or message me and I will see if Dave will add it to the 1st post by the name as to whether you are coming. Just want to ensure there is plenty to eat!

Cheers,

~Tony
Definitely in for Friday evening. Thx for hosting.

I'll update the first post as people respond

Cheers,

~Tony
As of now in for Friday night! Thanks.

I am in like flin, but it may be too cold for me to sit in the creek as I did in August:) I will be going up early Thursday AM to do some bidness in Hot Springs village and Greenbriar. I should be at the camp by 11am Friday.

Weather looks perfect, and it is guaranteed to not change!

View attachment 229202
I'm holding you to your guarantee. I want the weather you promised a month or two ago.....

Why are you guys up so early on a Saturday!?

Hey, if the invitation is still open, can you guys move me to the 'IN' column?
I think I actually got this Friday off.
I would be riding my FE501.

I’m trailering my DR650 down from Russellville. I’ll take a few tools along. Both would come in handy if someone has a breakdown. I’ll also bring a guitar. I don’t play, but I’d be happy to let someone else. I’m looking forward to meeting some new friends.

Back