• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas hare scramble

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
At our friends place, Donny(wilderness rider)

Yeah Rob, I'm probably looking at this like the glass in half empty. As you may remember, Lafferty and I have eight AMA national enduro championships between us.

Yeah Rob, I'm probably looking at this like the glass in half empty. As you may remember, Lafferty and I have eight AMA national enduro championships between us.
Pretty good company:lol2::yawn::pirate:. And i'm about as close to either of you!!

Rob, you going to go up? I am thinking about it as I can go play and then drop over to Benton and see my Mom

Rob, you going to go up? I am thinking about it as I can go play and then drop over to Benton and see my Mom
Considering it, would need to take off work early and still drive all night. It's a long ways.

Reactions: fly
Getting close to the end of the year, need to use up some vacation days I will probably leave Thursday and come back Monday

Donny and Lynn Are awesome folks too there RANCH and 1st Hare Scrambles on the place ...i wish i could get time off and go just to see this place again BUT anyone that does go is in for an exceptional time while there believe me plenty to do while not racin too GOOD LUCK and be safe .

Just found out I may miss this trip, as my wife informed me of a manhood robbing baby shower/family reunion that she feels I need to participate in that day.

Back