• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas in early September

Stuck in the Mud, we gonna see you tomorrow? If so, where do you want to meet and when? William and I will be eating breakfast at 8 at the waffle house on leave line Rd then off on a ride. If you'll make it out there tomorrow, let us know. Contact here or call me at 409-651-1681
I'm going to try and get my bike ready tonight. That Waffle House is right down the street from me, so I'll meet you there at 8:00 if I can.

BTW, in case anyone tries to look it up on a map, I believe that it is "League Line Rd."

P.S. I've eaten there many times and never had a complaint.

I'm going to try and get my bike ready tonight. That Waffle House is right down the street from me, so I'll meet you there at 8:00 if I can.

BTW, in case anyone tries to look it up on a map, I believe that it is "League Line Rd."
Oh, you're right. I hadn't searched it. Cool. Hope to see you tomorrow at 8

I just spent 1:15 adjusting my rear brake lever and light switch. Of course, nothing quite fit properly and the new brake light spring broke and skewered my finger. Nothing wanted to fit back together quite right and once it was all complete, I noticed the little washer that had fallen out from the middle and I had to do it all over again. The shift lever is close enough. I'll save the new handle bars for after the ride. I'm calling it ready. :)

I may arrive a little after 8:00. I don't like to eat much before a ride, and it will be hard to resist a big meal there.

I just spent 1:15 adjusting my rear brake lever and light switch. Of course, nothing quite fit properly and the new brake light spring broke and skewered my finger. Nothing wanted to fit back together quite right and once it was all complete, I noticed the little washer that had fallen out from the middle and I had to do it all over again. The shift lever is close enough. I'll save the new handle bars for after the ride. I'm calling it ready. :)

I may arrive a little after 8:00. I don't like to eat much before a ride, and it will be hard to resist a big meal there.
Ha ha. Sounds ready enough to me. We'll see you then.

I almost forgot - if y'all aren't already familiar with it, check out the ultimate DR helpline and garage chat. Good group of folks with extensive knowledge. Ask anything and you'll get answers in fairly short order.

I almost forgot - if y'all aren't already familiar with it, check out the ultimate DR helpline and garage chat. Good group of folks with extensive knowledge. Ask anything and you'll get answers in fairly short order.

Good looking out. I appreciate it

A friend of mine has gotten me into archery and he goes to Utah every year. He invited along. I've never been hunting, let alone bow hunting, so I can't pass them opportunity.

Very cool. I can barely imagine elk hunting with a bow, but I've only ever shot traditional recurve bows. I'm never was a good enough shot with mine to even think of hunting. Rifle I could probably shoot plenty well enough with, however I've only ever been dove hunting with a borrowed shotgun. Not something my family has ever been into.

Enjoy the opportunity!

Very cool. I can barely imagine elk hunting with a bow, but I've only ever shot traditional recurve bows. I'm never was a good enough shot with mine to even think of hunting. Rifle I could probably shoot plenty well enough with, however I've only ever been dove hunting with a borrowed shotgun. Not something my family has ever been into.

Enjoy the opportunity!
I appreciate that. Archery had been so much fun to get into. The experience of tracking elk through the Utah mountains and getting within 50 yards of it to shoot must be an amazing experience. I'm really pumped about it

N.E. New Mexico would be first on my list. I was up there camping for a couple of weeks with my son a few years ago in August and it was 70's during the day up in the mountains and 50's at night. The area around Red River NM is REALLY nice...
:thumb: :thumb:

Sipapu Ski area has some very nice/ difficult trails.

Back