• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas note

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
128624193_3640979749273859_2526189306789272721_n.jpg

Last edited:
We will be closing the Oark Store for winter after the local Christmas festivities (12/5 is our last day). We will be using this downtime to make some changes inside, and come spring the plan is to give you back the choice to dine inside or outside.
Thank y'all for an amazing fall! I say it all the time but I'm going to go ahead and say it again: we have the BEST customer base. Y'all hung with us through a bumpy and uncertain spring, and came in droves to support us this summer and throughout the fall. Restaurants in general are really struggling now, and we fully recognize and appreciate how fortunate we are to be on solid ground going into the winter months.
**Don't fret about any changes - everything we're wanting to do is minor. We know better than to try and make the Oark Store into anything other than the historic gem that it is!

Missed it on my last September trip, that was a mistake. Love that I can buy pie, burger and shotgun shells in the same place.

I've only been there once. Looking forward to the next time.

Back