• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Around the Bend 2011 - Feb 24-27, Terlingua

Since most of you know Kosmic Kathy, I thought I should let you know her Mom died last Wednesday evening as suffering a massive stroke.

Cards can be sent to her at:
Kathy's Kosmic Kowgirl Kafe
PO Box 233
Terlingua, TX 79852

Since most of you know Kosmic Kathy, I thought I should let you know her Mom died last Wednesday evening as suffering a massive stroke.

PO Box 233
Terlingua, TX 79852

Thanks for post that, Voni. Ara had told Stephanie yesterday or so, and I was going to post, but it had slipped my mind. I will say a few prayers for Kathy and her mom.

PO Box 233
Terlingua, TX 79852

So sorry to hear about her passing. Kathy is a wonderful person and my heart goes out to her.

Kathy was touched and says "Thanks!"

P1100845.jpg

Voni
sMiling

^ Holy Smokes!

I'd put a copyright on those pics ASAP!

First time I've been tempted to buy a print - I'd love to have the file for that and take that and have a horizontal poster print made.

Jaw dropping shots

^ Holy Smokes!

I'd put a copyright on those pics ASAP!

First time I've been tempted to buy a print - I'd love to have the file for that and take that and have a horizontal poster print made.

Jaw dropping shots

Thanks Trice the underlying files have copyright and exif data build in.

Go ahead and pm me your email and i will send you a copy of the source file.

John

Back