• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Around the Bend & Lone Star Reunion Feb 28 - Mar 3, 2019

Ocho

Forum Supporter
Anyone trailering from Austin with an extra spot? Willing to split gas and maybe throw an extra for the help.

Worst case, anyone else riding from Austin?

Ocho

Forum Supporter
Anyone else planning on camping in BBNP? Looks like Rattlesnake Mountain Campsite is the best bet (15 min from ride HQ) with Croton Springs as a backup (20 min) I'll probably end up with the truck/bbq at one of those, let me know if anyone wants to share a site!
I’m looking for a camping spot. Let me know if you are still interested.

Or anyone else for that matter. Who has a camping ground? It’ll just be me.

We did it from Marfa last year, with no gates. This year I'm thinking of starting in Terlingua, cutting across BBRSP, then around on Pinto Canyon to Candelaria. Back on 170. Anybody who's in Terlingua Thursday morning is welcome to join.
I was planning to do a loop up thru that area. If I am around, I'll ride it with you. cell # is 903-422-1993 , just give me a text.

Update on Los Gringos RV park: Hermann and Tim are playing host to a very large crew involved with the construction of a new airport. Nearly 100% of the RV park is temporarily holding trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment. Chances are they will not have spots by the time of our rally. Sad news...

Update on Los Gringos RV park: Hermann and Tim are playing host to a very large crew involved with the construction of a new airport. Nearly 100% of the RV park is temporarily holding trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment. Chances are they will not have spots by the time of our rally. Sad news...
I have secured a site at the Study Butte Rv park.