• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Around the Bend - March 22-25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

wow, this terlinguanite beauty is on FIRE

How about 2 girlfriends, one for BBNP, and one for BBSP uhh? You cant expect Phillip to do twice the favor...

Last edited:
First time to attend, hotel and registration complete. Looking forward to it!!

I was just out in Big Bend last weekend, was telling my buddy about sticking your truck in the river.:lol2:

He’s a little like Pigpen: always a cloud of dust trailing behind him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've not been to BB, it is on my bucket list. This was looking like the perfect opportunity until I started reading about this spooning and spatulas thing.
You guys have been close friends for awhile I take it.;-)
Jokes aside this looks and sounds like a fun adventure, I will look into schedules and try to make this.

I've not been to BB, it is on my bucket list. This was looking like the perfect opportunity until I started reading about this spooning and spatulas thing.
You guys have been close friends for awhile I take it.;-)
Jokes aside this looks and sounds like a fun adventure, I will look into schedules and try to make this.

They want you to only think they're joking. Lol

Is0o1.jpg

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back