• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Aspear gets a shop

wow. guess if your planning on putting in an Auto lift, then you need that extra thickness. Looks, great. Congrats

Next photo will be little tooter's handprint in the slab.
That's monday
30123b8c32f06c2696837ce1af27bfe4.jpg
193e096006802a74f8c5a8e4cc123eff.jpg

My shop is 30x40 with a 40 x 24 lean to. It is big enough .

PS. You won't add on later asspar.

My shop is 30x40 with a 40 x 24 lean to. It is big enough .

PS. You won't add on later asspar.
Nope. I'll build a bigger one when we build a house.

My one suggestion is to build your slab 6 in higher than you have planned. No matter how high you had planned it!!! When you think it is just right,,,,add another board. .

My one suggestion is to build your slab 6 in higher than you have planned. No matter how high you had planned it!!! When you think it is just right,,,,add another board. .
Agree. But you know he's locked in with an agreed price now and it would add thousands of dollars I'm sure. It will be fine it's not like he's going to be working on Kenworths and Cats. That Centre concrete beam will be an excellent point to center a automobile lifts on for support such as...
61cuunN%2BeOL._SL1000_.jpg

The water flow is perfect in that spot. Already have to put a 1' high ramp on one side

I’m watching estate sales for a rocking chair already. I like to be comfortable while I watch Sam work.

Reactions: JMZ
So where is the required picture of concrete drying?

I may have missed the Cliff notes but what are you ball parking this at? Been taking it over with the wife and just wanting some current real numbers. It will be next year at the earliest but can't go wrong with good planning.

I may have missed the Cliff notes but what are you ball parking this at? Been taking it over with the wife and just wanting some current real numbers. It will be next year at the earliest but can't go wrong with good planning.
Building kit and slab came out to just under $20k. Most of the quotes we got for someone to build us one was $30k so saving alot by doing it ourselves.

The kit came from ddm buildings in Brenham. Slab was poured by a local concrete guy

The building instructions leave alot to be desired, but I think we got it figured out

Back