• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Have an ultrasonic in my garage, use it all the time for various project works great on carb parts

Have an ultrasonic in my garage, use it all the time for various project works great on carb parts
You free to ride?

Moving forward I am planning on having ride days on Saturday's. Just hasnt worked out that way yet.

If you dont show up Sunday you are missing out

Yes they do. But don’t tell anyone, I want a cheap deal.
Lots of good stuff. Got your eye on anything specific? Blue bonnet cycles, just what Samuel wants. Careful, that walking around money just might walk off.

You free to ride?

Moving forward I am planning on having ride days on Saturday's. Just hasnt worked out that way yet.

Well I had planned a ride day until I got home and found out our Daughter is coming in for the weekend. If the ladies get that shopping look in their eye I will be loaded adn gone before they can figure out where I went.

Well I had planned a ride day until I got home and found out our Daughter is coming in for the weekend. If the ladies get that shopping look in their eye I will be loaded adn gone before they can figure out where I went.
Well hopefully they want to spend some of your money!

Truck is loaded down to head to cleburne in the morning to sell and buy bikes. Gonna be a long weekend for me!

Lots of good stuff. Got your eye on anything specific? Blue bonnet cycles, just what Samuel wants. Careful, that walking around money just might walk off.
Already got oxy/acetylene bottles from there. The rd350 sold for $25 before sara got there...

Need the air compressor and a tool box but I'm broke now

I’m planning on coming, what time do we show up?
7am

Scoped out some spots along the creek to play with...
6d6b5b6fc25935f473ff5eb4810e8802.jpg

Back