• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Sunday morning. I have to leave for wimberley by 4:30

Ugh! I’m picking up the great pumpkin ktm 380 at noon’ish. Guess I’ll have to roost y’all another day. :pirate:

You were there when I took this pic. Got things to do Saturday. I’m a farmer first.

Y’all know good n well when the Hastings shop gets built that’s gonna be its home.

I'll take a potato bacon and cheese taco, no egg lol.

@South Tex is coming before 9 so we can jet the 380

Still down for the count. Gotta wait for a new fork cap to come in. I’ll bring my old mountain bike and y’all can pull me around :D

Great morning for a workout. That sand is really getting deep in a few (most) spots. Need a little more trail markers. I got lost and ended up in the woods searching for a fence line to follow, Mudslick crossed over to a separate track and did 3 bonus laps while aspr and I were back at the truck drinking water.

Keep the rpm’s in the sweet spot on the 380 and it pulls right along. My clutch work got better by the second lap and never stalled it. First lap I was training on the kiss start technique.

Mudslick’s boy came to play and just for the record, I took him to school! That Yamaha 90 had no chance against the great pumpkin. (Hope he never gets on a big boy bike, he got talent!)

I did about an hour and half and was soaked. Thanks for the workout and tweaking my carburetor Sam. Unfortunately I don’t think anyone took a single picture. Guess we gotta go back soon.

Back