• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Two bikes will be there. One for me and one to loan stromxtc if he doesn’t wanna do trails on the weestorm.

View attachment 237728

Two bikes will be there. One for me and one to loan stromxtc if he doesn’t wanna do trails on the weestorm.
Budrex will be bringing the rm265 for strom to testride/take home

But I might ride the 250 as a handicap

Sand will be prime thanks to these showers the last few days!

Apologies in advance if/when I roost y’all on the mighty 380. :rofl:

I'm gonna stop at heb on my way up and buy hamburger meat and buns and fixens for say 8. Sam, do you think more will come than this? We can eat around 1130am or so. I have a little grill. Everyone byo water and cokes.

Burgers for the independence weekend trail ride!

If you’ve seen pics of my bike from Rusty’s you’ll know there was little racing and a whole lotta dumping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna stop at heb on my way up and buy hamburger meat and buns and fixens for say 8. Sam, do you think more will come than this? We can eat around 1130am or so. I have a little grill. Everyone byo water and cokes.

Burgers for the independence weekend trail ride!
I just got a new two burner gas grill too

If the moon and stars line up and we come I’ll bring some more meat and buns.

Gary, I have enough burger material for 16 . (Buns,Lettuce tom,onion,pickle, mustard, mayo,ketchup)

If you or someone wants to buy a couple of those party size Frito Scoops chips (I forgot), I think we will be set

Everyone should bring plenty of ice/water and drinks for their own consumption.

As they say, hotter than the 4th of July

I vote we set up day camp in the shade. Last ride I got toasted just hanging out.

Gary, I have enough burger material for 16 . (Buns,Lettuce tom,onion,pickle, mustard, mayo,ketchup)

If you or someone wants to buy a couple of those party size Frito Scoops chips (I forgot), I think we will be set

Everyone should bring plenty of ice/water and drinks for their own consumption.

As they say, hotter than the 4th of July
Will do. Got a few chores in the morning, but planning on showing up.

Back