• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

This course sounds very intriguing, I hope I have an opportunity to run it on the GS or Tiger.

Won’t be fun. Too tight and sandy. The trails needs a lighter bike that can be laid over and a gs certainly is not that bike. It’s doable but won’t be fun like it is on a light, long travel bike with good steering. Prove me wrong. I take it all back. It will be so fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Won’t be fun. Too tight and sandy. The trails needs a lighter bike that can be laid over and a gs certainly is not that bike. It’s doable but won’t be fun like it is on a light, long travel bike with good steering. Prove me wrong.

Sshsss I wanna see it. I'll help him pick it up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've heard he can ride the heck out of the tiger and gs.

I’ll bring my gs out also, with both side boxes and top box. I still have repairs to make from my COBDR run on it.

What I learned from my COBDR trip on the gs is not whether I can do it on the big bike, but whether I would enjoy it more on a more appropriate bike. I chose the KTM500 XCW for the NMBDR as a result. Best decision.

Oh yeah, remember the difference in my ride at Aspear on my 500 and my YZ450? Night and day.

What I learned from my COBDR trip on the gs is not whether I can do it on the big bike, but whether I would enjoy it more on a more appropriate bike. I chose the KTM500 XCW for the NMBDR as a result. Best decision.

Oh yeah, remember the difference in my ride at Aspear on my 500 and my YZ450? Night and day.

Now bring the actual woods bike, the wr!

What was the difference? Inquiring minds wanna know....

For tight woods with sandy turns a lighter, less bulky bike is better. A KTM200 would be best bike at Aspear IMO. The 500 was too soft up front; my DOT Metzeler tires are awesome for dual sport but not best in tight sandy turns; the 40 gallon tank is too bulky; I have bar risers for standing but ride much more seated at Aspear.

It’s not about how fast you go it’s about getting out and having fun no matter what bike your on it’s about having fun making friends there’s fast guys slow guys middle guys we all have are race Or pushing sessions. But in the end I’m gunu woop some but on the land owner for at least half hour till I get tired. Boom.

It’s not about how fast you go it’s about getting out and having fun no matter what bike your on it’s about having fun making friends there’s fast guys slow guys middle guys we all have are race Or pushing sessions. But in the end I’m gunu woop some but on the land owner for at least half hour till I get tired. Boom.

Spoken like a millennial

Looks like it’s gonna be super hot/humid Sunday. Are we planning the usual 9am KSU?

For those of us with kickstands 🤪

Pretty soon you'll be handing out participation ribbons for all that come and ride? SMH... millenials

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Not me, mudslick

Looks like it’s gonna be super hot/humid Sunday. Are we planning the usual 9am KSU?

For those of us with kickstands [emoji2957]
Yes. No pain no gain. I know you will be here earlier so I can fix your scooter...again...

Did I text you the address yet?

Back