• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

This should keep y’all busy awhile.

Ive retired from TORCS and my son still races when he has time, I sold my KTM and my wife and I both Have quads to get around the properties to watch him race, but we arent getting enough seat time. My question is, is this a membership only property, do we just sign a waiver, pay, and ride, or help me out here, because if its in this thread, I missed it!
Thanks, Tom

Ive retired from TORCS and my son still races when he has time, I sold my KTM and my wife and I both Have quads to get around the properties to watch him race, but we arent getting enough seat time. My question is, is this a membership only property, do we just sign a waiver, pay, and ride, or help me out here, because if its in this thread, I missed it!
Thanks, Tom

It's a free to ride place on organized ride days only. No membership and no riding when I do not ride. So it's not like zars, gsl, hidden falls, etc

Still have alot more trail clearing to do, but this thread is where ride days get posted up.

The Aspear Ranch crew went on a special field trip monday to Seiler ranch. 850 acres in Wilson county. Lots of hills and creeks to play on.

Dont get to ride this place often and its always a treat. @South Tex decided to put the first battle scar on the husky. It needs a recluse. I decided I prefer two strokes but I'll still be buying the 350 when he is done with it.
4d18f5a740436e0f38b0b58f5beb97c7.jpg
7d5697052d05eafa7d457758f95895d1.jpg
74190ebdb2348b8dc10f8d87b1b7f18e.jpg
29a7bc5382bdc6fa9563ff0bf268cfa1.jpg
b26d5867b00242eec7a26763e28e07cd.jpg
21bf38fe6e3a6c78b24496574aa859ce.jpg
5eb56f00d68840dab0020f779274742b.jpg
a0355634d192ca86ca47111c8005e665.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised at the lack of recognition of what your avatar represents and asking about how many acres you have. What the heck is happening to TX?
Ok I'll bite. What does the avatar represent? I thought it was just a ranch logo/cattle brand. Is there something deeper here?

Ok I'll bite. What does the avatar represent? I thought it was just a ranch logo/cattle brand. Is there something deeper here?
It's just a cattle brand. Aspr is short for A-spear.
Irish is probably referring to all the misspelling jmz intentionally does.

As for the asking about how many acres, everyone does it. I have to say it reluctantly, with disdain for great grandpa who lost most of the place

It's just a cattle brand. Aspr is short for A-spear.
Irish is probably referring to all the misspelling jmz intentionally does.

As for the asking about how many acres, everyone does it. I have to say it reluctantly, with disdain for great grandpa who lost most of the place
Oh ok...that's what I thought, but was waiting for some kinda juicy mystery, legend or conspiracy!🤣🤣

I like the idea of the 4 wheeler fellas coming next time we ride my place. I bet they make good berms for us 2 wheelers.

Samuel, sorry i missed the text the other day that looks like it would have been a fun place to play. I went to Zars to get accustomed to the new to me KTM 250XC finally its only been in the garage unridden for 4 weeks between work projects and a gimpy knee

Samuel, sorry i missed the text the other day that looks like it would have been a fun place to play. I went to Zars to get accustomed to the new to me KTM 250XC finally its only been in the garage unridden for 4 weeks between work projects and a gimpy knee
I've got the new number now.

It is. Only going to ride it once every few months.
I don't own it, I do ranch work for the owner

nice. nice. wish I still had a dirt bike to join the gang. Hold my beer I want to follow JMZ for the entertainment!

Reactions: JMZ
I got kind of close to Stockdale yesterday evening on my way out to Devine. I attended funeral this morning for a close friend's Dad (he was 84). I saw the sign for Stockdale. Made me think of you guys. That's a long way out there...

I got kind of close to Stockdale yesterday evening on my way out to Devine. I attended funeral this morning for a close friend's Dad (he was 84). I saw the sign for Stockdale. Made me think of you guys. That's a long way out there...
Sorry for your loss.

We are way out there and like it that way[emoji1]

Back