• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A-spear Ranch.

Finally got a sign
b3632ce34b6046aebfc19cc02b085ed9.jpg

Weather person says rain tonight/morning. Should get that sand just right for Saturday’s open ride day. Y’all dirt/dual sport riders should really come out and give this a try. It’s free, it’s fun, and we all ride at our own abilities.

Weather person says rain tonight/morning. Should get that sand just right for Saturday’s open ride day. Y’all dirt/dual sport riders should really come out and give this a try. It’s free, it’s fun, and we all ride at our own abilities.
What he said!

It's not a hard trail, it's just hard to go fast!

Have a few very fast guys coming who should be fun to watch!

I am in the process of putting back together a basket case CRF100 with some upgrades with the intention of learning to ride on dirt. I have been doing track days for years and racing for the last couple but had pretty much never ridden a dirt bike on actual singletrack. I recently picked up mountain biking as a fitness hobby and LOVE IT (am pretty much converted from a roadie) and want to give dirty riding a try on something stupid slow and simple. Could I make it through Aspear Ranch on a tarted up kids bike? Would like to learn to ride it somewhere free lol.

I am in the process of putting back together a basket case CRF100 with some upgrades with the intention of learning to ride on dirt. I have been doing track days for years and racing for the last couple but had pretty much never ridden a dirt bike on actual singletrack. I recently picked up mountain biking as a fitness hobby and LOVE IT (am pretty much converted from a roadie) and want to give dirty riding a try on something stupid slow and simple. Could I make it through Aspear Ranch on a tarted up kids bike? Would like to learn to ride it somewhere free lol.
Yes, we have had some kids make it through on little bikes no problem! So you should have it easy

^^ then I suppose I will have to get off my rear and start getting it back together lol. Won't be able to make this one, but will try and have it ready for the next one.

Like seeing Bigfoot , there’s no pictures to prove it but @aspr and I rode the aspear ranch on xr650l’s as @JMZ followed us on his Tenere. it can be done, just don’t try to win the race.

Like seeing Bigfoot , there’s no pictures to prove it but @aspr and I rode the aspear ranch on xr650l’s as @JMZ followed us on his Tenere. it can be done, just don’t try to win the race.
No, I was on your street tire klr!

ASPR - I cannot ride at your place before the end of the year, but I appreciate your generosity and look forward to trying it out in January.

ASPR - I cannot ride at your place before the end of the year, but I appreciate your generosity and look forward to trying it out in January.
I appreciate you coming out to help!

Can't wait for you to try it out!!

Tomorrow (Saturday December 14th)
7am-4pm
361-243-8794.

Back