• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment 181 House Pets (ENTRY)

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
The assignment #181 is a picture of your house pet. Dogs cats etc. that will fit through your house door.

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning.

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3 All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, January 9th, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0732-1.jpg

i-RVkcDz8-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Drum Roll Ta ta ta ta ta - The winner is V-Lust !! That pup just says, come on outside and play. He or she is so cute.
I am not a good judge of photography, but I enjoyed all the photos.

Congratulations. I'm very happy we had so many entries. 11, if I count correctly.

Yes, congrats, and glad to see the participation

Congratulations. Puppies are hard to beat :rofl:

:lol2:Thanks Windmill! That was the most entries that I've seen and some really good ones. But it sounds to me like Peanuts smiling face had more to do with winning than the photographers skill:trust: He is a double rescue dog, supposedly a Jack Russel. My nitwit nephew got him from the pound with a plan to keep him in a Dallas apartment. He is NOT an apartment dog! About six weeks into that disaster my wife commented about how cute he was and he came home with us that day. On his second day of ranch life he got kicked by a bull and to my surprise he survived. He hunts constantly and has made a dent in the rat and mouse population, and he HATES snakes. He has killed several copperheads and is amazingly efficient at it. He takes his ranch security job seriously:lol2: That pic was taken off the rearview mirror of my pickup.
I'll come up with a new topic soon.

I bet Peanuts never runs out of energy. How old is he?
Someday I want to get a Rat Terrier, I have a cat that adopted us. I trained him to come eat when he hears a bell ring. We call him Krazy Kat.

I bet Peanuts never runs out of energy. How old is he?
Someday I want to get a Rat Terrier, I have a cat that adopted us. I trained him to come eat when he hears a bell ring. We call him Krazy Kat.

Clay, you have him pegged! He jumps off the pickup when I stop @ a gate and runs in front of me till he gets tired, jumps back on till he catches his breath and jumps off again. He rides with his front feet on the dash of the ranger and frequently jumps off in pursuit of rabbits or squirrels. He's pretty good entertainment for an old geezer as well as the grandkids. I think he will be four this spring. We had Rat and Fox terriers when our boys were young and they were great little dogs but not as energetic as Peanut.

Back