• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assortment of Roost Guards

CBaron

Reaction score
Over the years I've accumulated some random gear and I need to clean out the garage. So anyone who could use some chest protectors are welcome to pick these up. I've got a variety of sizes from small up to large. I'd prefer that they all get picked up together. But if that doesn't happen then they may become landfill material at some point. I'm located in North Austin not far from the Domain.

Thanks
Cody
512-6nine4-one3one9
call/text

Over the years I've accumulated some random gear and I need to clean out the garage. So anyone who could use some chest protectors are welcome to pick these up. I've got a variety of sizes from small up to large. I'd prefer that they all get picked up together. But if that doesn't happen then they may become landfill material at some point. I'm located in North Austin not far from the Domain.

Thanks
Cody
512-6nine4-one3one9
call/text

View attachment 253068

You racing torcs sat ? If so I’ll take them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I'm not, is the race at Goertz Ranch? I might be in North San Antonio on Sunday though. Or at minimum, I could drop them off (at my Dad's place in SA) while I'm there.

I'd love to work out a way for you to get them.

-CJB

No I'm not, is the race at Goertz Ranch? I might be in North San Antonio on Sunday though. Or at minimum, I could drop them off (at my Dad's place in SA) while I'm there.

I'd love to work out a way for you to get them.

-CJB

Ok that works. Yes it’s at Goertz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and I have a nice red & black one for a tall chested 6' tall guy available if someone needs one. You will go faster in red, just like that really fast bike that just won the Dakar...

Ok that works.

Mudslick,

Send me a text so we can keep in touch.

I'm doing some car-transporting this weekend so I don't think I can make it out to Goertz. But I'll drop off all the guards at my dads place near Judson Rd & 1604. You're welcome to pick them up any time from there.

Thanks
Cody
512-6nine4-one3one9

Back