• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: August meet and greet and eat

In for eating and Doug's autograph. Or would that be a motograph?

Oh the pressure! What should I ride? No help from you guys....I guess I will make a game time decision....

BBYW0409.JPG

So far looks ok, but my MotoGP subscription messed up at the warm-up lap. I am a little disappointed for the money I spend. Looks good weatherwise right now, so I am still a goer.

Clear and cool in Whitney

Tuns out I have a few wrenching chores I need to handle today on other vehicles so I will have to pass.

I got a proper drenching in the last 2 miles just after Rainbow across the river and up into Nemo. Enjoyed the ride on FM182, very sweet twisty high speed turns. Enjoyed hanging with everyone, even Mitch. Woo Hoo!

We got soaked between Thorp Springs (original home of TCU) and Tin Top. Ron is probably still cleaning his TIGER and saying he'll never ride in the rain again. Great to see everyone and a great day to ride.

Nice attendance today. And why not with the, some more than others, excellent weather. Quite a few new bikes too. I didn't get to say thanks in person Drew for another great MGE so I'll say it here, thanks.
20210829_173024820_iOS-990.jpg

Agh! I forgot all about this. I was planning on going.

Looks like everyone had a good time without me. :lol2:

Back