• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

August meet n greet n eat 08/11

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Hope all you northern TWT riders are ready?:rider: Had several request to do a gathering Here so that is exactly what we are doing. This time we will be at The SmokeStack Restaurant in Thurber.:eat3: It has been a long time since I have been there. Last one was a pie run way back maybe in 2011. Thinking that I might even camp out if anybody would like to hang out Saturday night and the lovely temps? Please chime on in on this thread if you can attend so I can give the ladies a heads up at the SmokeStack. :bbq:

Everybody is welcome. We do these specifically so members can match faces to site avatars and make friends. I have meet so many excellent people on here and I enjoy every minute of it. I encourage all new TWT riders to join in and hope to see many of you M@G@E veterans there. Ride,drive, even walk it is well worth it. If it is too toasty for you drive and bring a friend. Make sure to introduce yourself and shake some hands. Come join us for the food, fun, and friendship.

When Sunday/August the 11th
Time 11AM Arrive early stay late.
Where The SmokeStack Restaurant
Thurber,Texas
239 Private road
Exit 367 off I-20.
254-672-5560

The "IN" crowd:thumb:
rhodyne +3
RT_Slim
ZachTSU
K~P
Brockily......................8
duchess
OLDTLSDoug+4
mitchntx+1
c_m_shooter
DFW Tom
Zonie
Tuco
JQ1.0
rpcraft
frankalvarez............23
grandelatte
BobW

The not so sure just yet crew.
TWTourist
gixxerjasen
GLFLYER+1
Tx_northstar+1
one Wolf
Mick
Ron Stomer
Ocho

Last edited:
In +3 ... or 2 depending on how you count the 2 grand-munchkins.

Conditionally IN pending getting the bike serviced before then.

I am in with the usual weather qualifications. Should be a good Super Duke ride.

A little 3 hour ride in August? I'm out. Not tough enough anymore. Ya'll have fun though!

Any interest in camping maybe at Lake Proctor or ??? If so please let me know. Have not camped there since 2011.

I will submit a "Kitchen pass request form"with upper management. That could be a fun ride depending on how I go.

Hey Drew you left me out? I feel so cheated.....

Its that hooligan bike ....

I'm in!

Anyone from the waco area gonna make this?
I'd like to finally join the cool kids ....

it is August, so ....

Back