• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Today is the first Tuesday. I'll be there, anyone else?

It's 1st Tuesday. Looking forward to the meeting tonight.

I came in late since I get off work around 7:15pm, but I met (i think!?) DC, JT, Josh, and another? Hopefully I can get there a bit sooner next time, but it's great to find a bike night again with like minded folk.

Btw I'm Wyatt, the tall brown haired V-Strommer.

It's 1st Tuesday. Almost all the MexTrekers are back and I'm looking forward to hearing your stories this evening. See you soon.

Hey all, heads up that Opal Divine’s kitchen is closed. The bar is still open and you are welcome to bring your own food. There is also a free event tonight with a new Irish Whiskey and light appetizers. They will be inside and taking up a lot of space. If y’all want to set up on the front porch and order in pizza, step in and out and try some Irish Whiskey. The whisky is by Mark Reynier the man who brought Bruichladdich back to life in 2001. It will be several “estate” Irish Whiskies and will be good stuff!
The likelihood of Opal’s being at that location in December is not very good. It’s been a wild ride for 24 years, thanks for all the patronage.

I wished I could be there tonight, but I am still in Kerrville.
Michael, that last line is disappointing, I sure hope you find a new and better location soon.

Riders,

With the closing of Opal Divines, we are moving our meeting location to Buffalo Wild Wings, 901 Little Texas Ln Building D, Austin, TX 78745. The first meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings will be Tuesday, December 5th.

Anyone planning on going to the new location tonight ???

Today is the 1st Tuesday of January and the 1st Tuesday of 2024! Looking forward to seeing you all tonight at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I am going to try and get there...

Tomorrow is first Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back