• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Riders,

FYI - The February meet and greet is Thursday, Feb 1st at our usual location (see the first post in this thread for the info).

See you there.

JT

Forum Supporter
I wish you could make the rides and meeting Zeke. I'll be at the meeting tonight. :mrgreen:

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
I was supposed to be in Houston overnight but my plans change, looks like I will be at the meeting tonight. First one in a long time for me.

I'm buying somebody beers if they can adjust my chain in the parking lot :( I have the socket, just not the skills.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

March will be here in 4 days! Hopefully it brings spring and an end to cold and wet weather with it. It also means it's time for our Austin monthly meet-and-greet. This Thursday is the first Thursday in March and we will be meeting at our usual location and time. (See the first post in this thread for time/place info).

See you there.

I'm finishing up a batch of beef jerky then heading over to Twin Peaks. I'll bring everybody some treats.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Riders,

We have outgrown Twin Peaks so we are moving our 1st Thursday meeting to Buffalo Wild Wings starting with the April 2018 meeting. Buffalo Wild Wings is about one block south of Twin Peaks. The address to Buffalo Wild Wings is 901 Little Texas Lane.

In addition to wings they also have salads, wraps, sandwiches, street tacos, burgers, an other items. They also have a full bar. More importantly, they can pull tables together to accommodate groups of 25 or more (something Twin Peaks couldn't do).

I have updated the first post in this thread with the new restaurant info.

See you in April.

Riders,

The first Thursday meet and greet is this week, April 5th. Don't forget our new location - Buffalo Wild Wings.

See you there.

JT

Forum Supporter
Austin, we have a problem!
The first Thursday in May is Thursday, May 3. This is the first day of the TAR ride. Many of our regulars, myself included will be out west in Junction on May 3. Shall we reschedule our regular meeting? Maybe take a vote? Have a meeting to decide if we need to change the meeting?

I think I'll just have a beer and see what y'all decide...

usafape

Forum Supporter
Austin, we have a problem!
The first Thursday in May is Thursday, May 3. This is the first day of the TAR ride. Many of our regulars, myself included will be out west in Junction on May 3. Shall we reschedule our regular meeting? Maybe take a vote? Have a meeting to decide if we need to change the meeting?

I think I'll just have a beer and see what y'all decide...
Post #67 in this thread http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116147&page=4&highlight=buffalo+wild+austin

Since TAR has been cancelled and there is no conflict the meet and greet will be Thursday of this week. My apologies for any confusion.

usafape

Forum Supporter
Planning to be there. It's my first time so what should I expect? Do you guys hang out in the parking lot? Inside?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Riders,

It's that time again - our monthly Austin meet and greet is this Thursday, Aug 2nd at our usual location (Buffalo Wild Wings). Details are in the first post in this thread.

See you there.