• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
I am going to try and make it, still owe JT a drink or two

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gibbens
Riders,

No meet and greet in July because the first Thursday falls on the 4th of July. See everyone in August.

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
Elio, dude I don't think it was rescheduled, it was just canceled, at least that is how I understood it.

I would be happy to try and meet you for a drink, call me if you are going to be there for a bit or stop by our place (near Zilker) I will buy you a beer or three

five 1 two 4 zero 6 1796

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
Oh, I thought I had a contact for you after helping at the last 500 but I don't seem to have your cell #

First Name
Elio
Elio, dude I don't think it was rescheduled, it was just canceled, at least that is how I understood it.

I would be happy to try and meet you for a drink, call me if you are going to be there for a bit or stop by our place (near Zilker) I will buy you a beer or three

five 1 two 4 zero 6 1796
Hola Mike, I just saw you message. Jason Slutsky showed up. Someone made a comment in the Facebook event to meet today and it was rescheduled as of today on the Facebook event. Well, next time! Cheers!