• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

Im in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you guys there. Or, since, I'm already there, see you here.

See you guys there. Or, since, I'm already there, see you here.

I really enjoyed the meet tonight. I think we have found a home at Easytiger.

Don't forget that you can put events on the forum calendar. If you meet at the same time and on the same day of the week, you can post a weekly recurring event. The original poster in this thread would have to add the event. The original post could be edited with the general info and tell people to check the end of the thread for the specific location each week. For an example, check the calendar for the weekly thursday night Montgomery/Conroe area bike nights.

Friends,

FYI: I spoke with Robert Krull last night and he will be attending the Feb 7th meet and greet. As it turns out he and Carla Cay will be in Austin for a few days so it was the perfect opportunity for him to attend.

I was there at 5:45PM. Place was packed with peeps. How'd this evenings meet and great go?

Anyone go to the monthly meet'n greet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

A gentle reminder to all,

This month's Austin meet-and-greet is tomorrow night.

I am planning to be there tonight. First time. Is there a spot that the group usually gathers?
Not sure how I will ID unless there are obvious helmets, etc at the table.
I will be driving my car from work.

Yes, EasyTiger at the Linc.

Wish I could have been there down with the flu (

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riders,

The April meet and greet is next week, Thursday, April 4th, 6-8 pm.

Note that we are meeting at a new location - we will be meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings, 901 Little Texas Lane, Austin (the Buffalo Wild Wings we previously met at).

Link to google maps.

See you there.

Expect a low turnout this Thursday, as a lot of us have tickets to see Lyndon Poskitt that night.

Oh man, I just found out who Lyndon Poskitt is and now I am miffed that I will miss his event, sounds like it would be a BLAST !!!

Riders,

The Austin monthly meet and greet is this Thursday, May 2nd.

Riders,

The Austin monthly meet and greet is this Thursday, June 6th at our usual meeting location at Buffalo Wild Wings (see the first post in this thread for the address).

I'm going to try and make it, but will likely be late. Also, there is a rumor of a Ropeburn appearance, gimp foot and all.

I'll be there. Us gimps gotta stick together.

Back