• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

I am going to try and make it, still owe JT a drink or two

Riders,

No meet and greet in July because the first Thursday falls on the 4th of July. See everyone in August.

Elio, dude I don't think it was rescheduled, it was just canceled, at least that is how I understood it.

I would be happy to try and meet you for a drink, call me if you are going to be there for a bit or stop by our place (near Zilker) I will buy you a beer or three

five 1 two 4 zero 6 1796

Oh, I thought I had a contact for you after helping at the last 500 but I don't seem to have your cell #

Elio, dude I don't think it was rescheduled, it was just canceled, at least that is how I understood it.

I would be happy to try and meet you for a drink, call me if you are going to be there for a bit or stop by our place (near Zilker) I will buy you a beer or three

five 1 two 4 zero 6 1796

Hola Mike, I just saw you message. Jason Slutsky showed up. Someone made a comment in the Facebook event to meet today and it was rescheduled as of today on the Facebook event. Well, next time! Cheers!

Riders,

Mark your calendar - the Austin monthly meet and greet is this Thursday, Aug 1st. See the first post in this thread for all the details.

Is anyone going to make this meeting?

Elio, I will be going. Actually have the AT running again so maybe I will putt over on her, see if anybody tries to play tag with me again.

I am actually at Buffalo wild wings and it just dawned on me maybe this is and where were meeting but looks like I’m the first one here if this is actually where were meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

788bebd0106e6b24d8a3e521fa48d36f.jpg

Nice I like it[emoji106]

Riders,

The monthly 1st Thursday meet-and-greet is this week. See you there.

Last edited:
Tuesday? What did I miss?

I am back in Denver this week (for work, no bikes for me) so I can't make the meet and greet. As we get closer to the HC500 date, I will be reaching out looking for a couple of volunteers to help with a few things like designing a big bike friendly training course and other on site prep. I will post up some thoughts on the HC 500 post.

Riders,

The monthly Austin meet-and-greet is this week. Meeting at our usual location (see the first post in this thread for the details). See you there. :)

Riders,

Important announcement - we are moving the Austin monthly meet-and-greet to the first Tuesday of the month and we are moving to Casa Garcia's restaurant, 1901 William Cannon Dr, Austin 78745, from 6-8 pm.

The next monthly meeting is Tuesday, Dec 3rd at Casa Garcia's restaurant.

The reason we are moving is so we can add a meeting section to our meet-and-greet. In particular we want to be able to make announcements, discuss about upcoming events and have speakers. Casa Garcia's has a private room in the restaurant that we are going to try out.

Our speakers for December's meeting are John Thompson and Milton Otto. They will be giving a presentation about the most recent MexTrek rally in Galeana, Mexico.

Please join us.

Last edited:
Back