• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin MotoGP Postponed.

Yeeha! Stephen

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Could be the death knell for future USA events.
Americas Postponed

New Date Announced Soon

Today, the FIM, IRTA and Dorna Sports announced an updated calendar for the 2021 FIM MotoGP™ World Championship as the beginning of another exciting season of racing appears on the horizon, with testing action set to get underway.

Unfortunately, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting lockdowns and complications have resulted in the postponement of both the Argentina GP and the Americas GP until the last quarter of 2021.

Please stay tuned for further communications from us once the new date is confirmed. Refund information will be made available when the new date is announced or within 60 days.

Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Circuit soon!

Could be the death knell for future USA events.
Americas Postponed

New Date Announced Soon

Today, the FIM, IRTA and Dorna Sports announced an updated calendar for the 2021 FIM MotoGP[emoji769] World Championship as the beginning of another exciting season of racing appears on the horizon, with testing action set to get underway.

Unfortunately, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting lockdowns and complications have resulted in the postponement of both the Argentina GP and the Americas GP until the last quarter of 2021.

Please stay tuned for further communications from us once the new date is confirmed. Refund information will be made available when the new date is announced or within 60 days.

Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Circuit soon!
Still holding tickets and RV Parking from 2020. Truly hoping this race actually happens. [emoji120]

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

We are doing better than lots of other countries on the cobid front. I would think they would want to do 2 weekends here. I've had my shots, I'm ready !

Back