• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

Retiredtosoon

Forum Supporter
First Name
Aaron
the route covers FM 962 east to 281 in round mountain then on to Austin
kman may meet you at 1323 and 281 and make this ride.

Aaron

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gibbens
Riders,

I'm still deciding if I will be attending Saturday's ride. If I do, I am adding an additional 60 miles of a mix of dirt and pavement. I'll grab lunch in Castell and refuel in Llano.

Here's the link to the gpx file in case anyone else wants to ride this route. This file is just the additional 60 miles. You will also need the standard March 139 mile route loaded on your GPS. These 2 files together form the entire 200 mile route.

Last edited:
First Name
Keith
Riders,

I'm still deciding if I will be attending Saturday's ride. If I do, I am adding an additional 60 miles of a mix of dirt and pavement. I'll grab lunch in Castell and refuel in Llano.

Here's the link to the gpx file in case anyone else wants to ride this route. This file is just the additional 60 miles. You will also need the standard March 139 mile route loaded on your GPS. These 2 files together form the entire 200 mile route.
I'm in for extended ride if you come!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gibbens
JT and I talked this evening and have decided we can be at the ride on Saturday. See everyone there.

Well, this will be my first ride with this group!. Hope to meet you all have a safe ride, and make some great friends. Ill be on my red NC700X. Now, do you guys meet for breakfast or just meet and go?

First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gibbens
As Gourdhead said, we meet and go. We usually stop for lunch though.

If you want to arrive early for breakfast, there is a Jim's restaurant next door and they have a good breakfast.

TGTUMBLEWEED

Forum Supporter
First Name
ken
Last Name
Musgrove
Me and maybe 2 others will meet with k man at 1323 and 281

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

SpiritAtBay

Forum Supporter
Wish I was joining y'all.

wave at any fedex vans you see-if it isn't me, it's some other sucker working on a Saturday.

Have fun and ride safe.

First Name
Keith
As Gourdhead said, we meet and go. We usually stop for lunch though.

If you want to arrive early for breakfast, there is a Jim's restaurant next door and they have a good breakfast.
We are leaving 1323. Richard must have taken another Route. Heading out now.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Great ride and great fellowship yesterday. Sorry that I had to stop and take a couple of naps, me and the bike were up at 5:00 a.m. yesterday :) What was the name of that deep sand road? I need to go out there and practice.

Retiredtosoon

Forum Supporter
First Name
Aaron
Great ride and great fellowship yesterday. Sorry that I had to stop and take a couple of naps, me and the bike were up at 5:00 a.m. yesterday :) What was the name of that deep sand road? I need to go out there and practice.
Which one ? Llano Cr 109, 110 105, 105a 104, 103 and 315 in Click they all had a little sand some more than others.

Aaron