• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin TARA: Monthly ride

It was a fun ride yesterday, even with the police. Great people beautiful weather and continually trying to reroute due to road closures, kind of sounds like an adventure doesn’t it? Thanks again to everyone for helping out with their local knowledge of the areas when we were attempting to “ get back on route”. Also sorry for the u turns after lunch, the ole gps got pretty confused there for a while. Really glad I printers out the turn by turn directions for the route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was the lucky one chitchatin w Johnny law at the back end? Young Jonny law I spoke w at the front end next to the water crossing was cool about us all coming down to look at the deep end.

IMG_20190105_095759903.jpg

Yes! Great ride. The weather couldn’t have been better. I’m still wondering if we could have made the “law Enforcement” crossing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hit 4 closed water crossings, and to be honest, they were all less sketchy than the big crossing outside Llano that's almost always open. I wonder who makes the decision, and how they calculate it.