• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

Attention riders. Due to a group of us having prior commitments on Saturday, we'll be riding the November route on Sunday. Same start point, meet at 8:30, KSU at 9:00.

This coming Sunday Dec 2 ? At Jim’s ?

This coming Sunday Dec 2 ? At Jim’s ?

We don't meet at Jim's anymore.

We meet at 8:30 am at the Texaco gas station/convenience store, 18901 Hamilton Pool Road, Dripping Springs, 78620 (intersection of Hwy 12 and Hamilton Pool Rd/3238). Stands up at 9 am.

Random question. My girlfriend wants to try these routes but on her Jeep. Is this frowned upon? Figure it'd be okay if we tag along (after the whole group).

Or we can try them some other week as well, I suppose.

Random question. My girlfriend wants to try these routes but on her Jeep. Is this frowned upon? Figure it'd be okay if we tag along (after the whole group).

Or we can try them some other week as well, I suppose.

I wouldn't have an issue with it, as long as there is an ice chest involved :)

I wouldn't have an issue with it, as long as there is an ice chest involved :)

Just to be clear, Gourdhead means an ice chest full of cold, enticing liquids. Throwing an old, empty ice chest in the Jeep just isn't going to cut it. :lol2:

Hahahaha she'll think about it.

December's ride has dirt sections or is it paved all the way?

Hahahaha she'll think about it.

December's ride has dirt sections or is it paved all the way?
December route is all paved, but you're welcome to run the November route with us on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Does it mean that there is no riding tomorrow?
Does the Nov route (the one you gonna ride on Sunday) have some off-road sections?

I’d like to join y’all on Sunday. Meet at 8:30, leave at 9:00?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind. I read up the thread. See y’all at 8:30

I am thinking about it. Every time I meet there, it’s almost 10 when they come by

I’ll try to be there tomorrow between 8:30 and 9.

Somebody post up a Round Mountain meet up time please for Sunday morning

If you are there by 9:30 you shouldn't miss us. I will be sure to swing by the convenience store in Round Mountain to meet up with you.

If you are there by 9:30 you shouldn't miss us. I will be sure to swing by the convenience store in Round Mountain to meet up with you.

Glad to hear you're riding with us tomorrow, Richard.

I’ll also be at the Round Mountain convenience store by 9:30 to pickup the group.

I was going to open up a store where all the items were on shelves 15 feet high or more.

I was going to call it, "Inconvenience Store"

:lol2:

That's a bad idea but at least it's better than the "Incontinence Store" idea you had last year. :lol2:

One other group starting out from here this morning. I'm on the Tenere

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just rolled in, great weather for a great ride. It was good to see everybody.

Was that you guys stopped for gas this afternoon around 4:00 @ Johnson City?

I saw a couple of KTMs and other motorcycles parked next to the pump. I was on a red scooter passing on the opposite side.

RB

Back