• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

It was a fun ride yesterday, even with the police. Great people beautiful weather and continually trying to reroute due to road closures, kind of sounds like an adventure doesn’t it? Thanks again to everyone for helping out with their local knowledge of the areas when we were attempting to “ get back on route”. Also sorry for the u turns after lunch, the ole gps got pretty confused there for a while[emoji846]. Really glad I printers out the turn by turn directions for the route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was the lucky one chitchatin w Johnny law at the back end? Young Jonny law I spoke w at the front end next to the water crossing was cool about us all coming down to look at the deep end.

IMG_20190105_095759903.jpg

It was great riding with you again, Steve. Thanks fro taking responsibility fro leading us the rest of the day.

Yes! Great ride. The weather couldn’t have been better. I’m still wondering if we could have made the “law Enforcement” crossing.

We hit 4 closed water crossings, and to be honest, they were all less sketchy than the big crossing outside Llano that's almost always open. I wonder who makes the decision, and how they calculate it.

Thanks Elio for the great pics and nice job on the video it was fun to watch!!

Are we riding in Feb?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I’m in for the Feb ride[emoji846]

I’m riding tomorrow. I spoke with Terry this week and he said he will be riding Saturday also.

Michael are you riding Saturday.

That was to Michael “Gourdhead”.

I will be riding.

Gourdhead mentioned he probably won't.

See you all tomorrow.

is the Feb route all pavement or is there some dirt? I'm in supermoto setup right now and don't have time to swap! Thanks!

When I “played” the February Ride in Base Camp I saw one road the said unpaved. I’m not familiar with all the roads in the route but they appeared to be paved but not sure as I haven’t ridden all of them.

Looks like about 4 of us will start in Johnson City. Look for us at the Exxon corner of 2766 and 281.

Looks like about 4 of us will start in Johnson City. Look for us at the Exxon corner of 2766 and 281.

"Us"= JT/xr650r, me/ktm690, KubotaMike/crf1000 and mebbe one mo

We'll be looking for y'all by 0900.

K, will do!

Back