• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

So the 2019 Routes will be the one we use for 2020 right? Just want to make sure I am using the correct routes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Reno I believe so.

One of today.

First post, first ride, first photo. Had a great time yesterday, thanks guys!

Attachments

• B500454B-B123-4E7D-A867-2ABAB8434208.jpeg
    B500454B-B123-4E7D-A867-2ABAB8434208.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 229
Is this Saturday's ride all paved? Seems like it, but want to confirm.

if this is for sure February (Luckenbach) then you have a water crossing on yeager creek and some gravel on rocky road 2 miles are so that was not bad on Saturday the 25th when i went through the rest i think is paved

Aaron

Monthly ride is this Saturday.

Willow City Loop or Castell Alternative.

Trying to get to the GPS files - links in thread.
Seems the url/website - no longer ...

Trying to get to the GPS files - links in thread.
Seems the url/website - no longer ...
Hi Ben, here is the file. I know Rich was having a little trouble with the website.
The file should have all the routes, but the viewer will only display the first one. Call it a feature.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• TXADV monthly rides v4.gpx
    4.2 MB · Views: 215
Hi Ben, here is the file. I know Rich was having a little trouble with the website.
The file should have all the routes, but the viewer will only display the first one. Call it a feature.

GPX viewer
Thanks - hope to make it out there tomorrow

I am down with some bug, no ride for me tomorrow:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's the alternative longer Castell route that includes sandy roads.

i believe the regular TARA ride will be in 2 weeks, CoViD notwithstanding.

If you'd like to round up a group of folks for a ride this coming weekend, I would make a new thread so as to catch more eyeballs.

i believe the regular TARA ride will be in 2 weeks, CoViD notwithstanding.

If you'd like to round up a group of folks for a ride this coming weekend, I would make a new thread so as to catch more eyeballs.

Right, next weekend...

Hola! I’m in for thy is Saturday’s ride! Is the route all paved? Thinking on going on a street bike. Otherwise, I’ll be on my trusty KLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on packing a meal.

I do not think this route is all paved.

Back