• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin to Sam's Ride?

kurt

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Brown
NT_Slim offered to lead a ride but is now out. Is there any other ride taking place from Austin to Fairfield?

Here is a previous route I took in two different formats.

Attachments

• Sam's Pie Run.GPX
    126.5 KB · Views: 352
  • Fairfield Pie Run.GDB
    63.1 KB · Views: 246
Sorry to miss out on the Fairfield Pie Run but instead will be doing a 115mile round trip bicycle ride from Liberty Hill to Lometa. Why you say? Cuz it's thar. At least that was the excuse I used to explain to the Ms. my participation in Not Dave's recent SS1000. Will just have to console myself with last Sunday's ride down to Vanderpool. Bon appetit yall.

How about we leave from the HEB lot - SW corner of 1431 and Parmer at 8:15 - 8:30 AM? I know of about 5 now that would like to leave with the Austin group.

Weather permitting, that sounds good. I'll be drinking coffee at Starbucks. We probably need to leave no later than 8:15.

30% rain chance for the afternoon. You up for leading since you have the route Kurt?

We'll be there at 8:15. It'll be me, my noob wife on a F800ST, Greg on a K1200GT, Ken on his Harley, and one more friend of Ken's.

Sure. I tweaked the old route a little.

Attachments

• Sam's Pie Run-New.GPX
    123.2 KB · Views: 319
Nice to meet everyone! AustinRT's wife did well and I was impressed she was willing to take such a long trip only two weeks after getting her endorsement.

Back