• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Auto Repair Shop in Fort Stockton- Help -- SOLVED

Rick M

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Miller
I own an Auto Repair shop in Belton,Tx and one of my customers is broke down in Fort Stockton. Took the car to Fernandez Auto Repair and I have been trying to call them for days... Won't answer the phone. Can you tell me anything about this place ?
thanks Rick Miller 254-939-2500

Re: Auto Repair Shop in Fort Stockton- Help

Hey, wait a minute. My name is Rick Miller.
I sent an e-mail to a classmate that lives there to see if she has any info.

Last edited:

What's the status on this? Did you make contact? Did the cell # work?

Scott,
I called the number you gave me and the guys at the shop only spoke Spanish..Imagine that lol
So I called the other number several times and finally got an answer and the guy was suppose to call me back but no luck yet. I think we are in trouble with this place.:doh:

Hey, wait a minute. My name is Rick Miller.
I sent an e-mail to a classmate that lives there to see if she has any info.

Thanks Rick Miller
BTW Cool Name :clap:

Rick, this is the response I got from my classmate friend that lives there.

Rick, I don't know anything about this repair shop except where it is located. I asked some of the guys who work for us and several know him. They said he is good, but slow. The number in the phone book is (432) 336-7537 in case your friend has a different number.

Got it , thanks

resolved?

No, it's a bad story... I had someone who speaks Spanish call them and they said they did not have the vehicle. The owner is driving back out there to see whats up. The shop has a very bad reputation and local wrecker services won't even go there to pic up the car if it is there... Bad Place

Okay, so resolved in the sense that there is no longer any need from anyone here on the forum?

Yes Sir that is correct , I guess I should have posted that I was just hoping someone from there would actually contact me and go by there and look for the car. But yes kind of resolved.
thanks Scott

Just want to make sure so I can mark it RESOLVED in the thread listing.

Thanks.

i had some trouble on my dr350 in Terlingua and met an excellent mechanic/jack of all trades. he works on bikes, cars,solar panels etc.. very popular guy in the area i just can't remember his name.
he would be an asset in that area for mechanical trouble if someone knows who he is would they ask him for his okay to post on the forum.

Back