• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit Turn Signals

Reaction score
Looking for turn signals that don't stick out as far as they do on the OEM 2009 Bandit 1250. I believe I read someone, some where had replaced them. I would appreciate any information on this subject. Thanks.

For rear turn signals, motodynamics makes a replacement combo brake light/turn signal which should fit all years 2008+. I've been through several iterations of front signals and have given up and gone back to stock. You can look at Rizomas for the smallest brightest LED turn signals and add Oberon bar end signals for added turn signal visibility.
IMG_0184.JPG

Thanks, abowen500. I should have said it was the front signals that I'm looking for. My rear ones are protected by my panniers. But, in the event of a tip over, the front signals always break. My tip overs have subsided, thank goodness, but I would not hit the road on a long trip without extras.

Back