• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Area Dual Sport Rides

Top off your coolant, lube your chain, and strap on your armor, because its Bastrop time again. Saturday morning (8-04). Meet at the Texaco, 14400 FM 969, Austin, TX 78724 at 8:15 to ride out, or Buc-ee's in Bastrop at 9:00. KSU @ 9:15. BBQ after.

Just confirming this ride for all interested parties. See you on Saturday.

I plan on rolling in from the East side of Houston to join you, so I will be at the Buc-ee's for the 9am hook up. First time for me to ride the area, so I am glad there will be someone who has ridden out there before to lead the way. :thumb:

Going to try and to make it with my son. Don’t wait on us though, if we are late we will likely find y’all on the tails.

I’ll be there on a KLR this time. See y’all tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great riding with everyone today. Jwaller, we found your license plate :)

Yes good day. I’m glad I came out and meet some new folks. JWaller I have the plate if you PM me your address I’ll mail it to you.

fbf8ca30c045e65d7a6be5bc5ceebf67.jpg

fd9d558963b76e1880dc095fac069f44.jpg

5035e3b9658201be09d625f2eb92d87a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have dropped the plate off at my house. I could have rode to New Braunfels and handed it off. COME ON MAN !

You should have dropped the plate off at my house. I could have rode to New Braunfels and handed it off. COME ON MAN !

Why didn’t I think of that. You are a genius JMZ...

Yes good day. I’m glad I came out and meet some new folks. JWaller I have the plate if you PM me your address I’ll mail it to you.

I stopped at the shop I bought the bike at and got another paper tag. Thanks. I guess just toss the one you found.

I stopped at the shop I bought the bike at and got another paper tag. Thanks. I guess just toss the one you found.

Will do. I just saw your list of bikes in your sig line. Don’t let your current KLR see it....LOL
Hope to see you out again.

Looks like y'all have some good riding out there. I'll have to drag myself out of bed early enough at some point and join y'all! Maybe when it starts cooling off a bit.

I've never been out there before and I'm thinking about going this Saturday. I'll be at Bucee's at 8:30am filling up if anyone wants to join. Shoot me a message if you want to join

Anyone interested in heading out to the Bastrop trails tomorrow, Sunday, I'll be heading out of New Braunfels at about 7:00 and should make Bastrop by 8:00. I can meet up at the Buc-Ees in NB before 7:00 and then again in Bastrop at about 8:00.

Made it out to Bastrop on Saturday before the big rain storm on Saturday afternoon for a little solo action. Trails were a little wet, but much easier than I expected after reading about ‘em for so long. Gonna head out there again after the next big rain to have a little fun in the mud

hqPgqBj.jpg

Link to a little gif ->
t876xum.jpg

^^^^^^^

Nice!

Should have joined you yesterday but couldn't. It was slick out there today. I was only out there for a few minutes and decided against it since I was by myself and since I'm still a rookie riding 2 wheels on dirt, particularly mud. Discretion being the better part of valor and all that.

Back