• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop trails

Rode with Joel Today....

We had a fantastic time. Joel is a friendly patient guide. These trails were great dual sporting, about ideal for us. Lots of roads with multiple challenging (to us anyway) lines combined with some trails and almost no pavement!

Thanks again!!!!!!

The only drop of the day. Mine doesn't count. They were too slow with the camera.
2011-10-30%25252009.56.11.jpg

Nathan, Jim, and I after the ride.
2011-10-30%25252011.23.54.jpg

[ame="http://youtu.be/lvpmPvGKpEw"]http://youtu.be/lvpmPvGKpEw[/ame]

Probably just follow the shady looking crowd you'll see mustering in Bastrop on any given Saturday... :lol2:

It's been Sundays for a while now. 6 day work weeks and all.

Keep an eye on this thread. I'll post up when I am riding. I'll be happy to show you around.

It's been Sundays for a while now. 6 day work weeks and all.

Keep an eye on this thread. I'll post up when I am riding. I'll be happy to show you around.

That would be great to ride with you. If I have time to head that way and you won't be available, I have read about some soccer fields. Can you tell me where they are?

Yeah, it's the other thread. Sorry!

PM outbound.

Also need a way of finding these trails. No idea where to find a soccer feild in town. Will either have a long ride, or have to trailer my KLR from west side of San Antonio. Any help getting started would be appreciated.

Bastrop!

Sorry, I had too.

I'll be out of pocket for the next month or so, then I'll be leading rides around the trails. Post a message in this thread and when I announce the next ride you will be in on the party.

For what it's worth, if you are hardcore and into riding the rough stuff there are rides I am leading in Smithville on both Saturday Feb. 15 and Saturday Feb. 22 that are for a very good cause. Look to and read the Adams Ranch Ride thread.

Well...heck! Shall we all get together for a final farewell stirring of the dirt? Maybe toast the ghosts of slippery hill?

RollingJ is considering an intense summer of riding before the inevitable first dozer of development flattens the whoops and fills the ruts. I'm sure he'll be posting up on the ride thread. It took the thirty years to decide to finish the project, it may take them another five to rent the equipment. We can only hope.

I would like to be hard core :) but only if being hard core is FUN.

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Back