• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

BBQ at my shop

Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Turner
Feb, 18 The lonestar Christian riders are having a BBQ event at my shop in Conroe, from 11:00AM thru 3:00pm. $7.00 a plate and $1.00 dessert
The Address:
404 north loop 336 west
Conroe Texas, 77301

Plug the address into bing maps and its easy to find. Sorry Google maps gives you the wrong location for the address, and I'm having alot of trouble gettin it fixed.

But if you are familiar with the area its on the north loop between Conroe fence, and moore supply.

Or From 45 head east on north loop 336
Go pass Frazier then one more light at Thompson st.
continue straight through the light at Thompson the
I am right there on the left.

Just clicky click click click here.

http://http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MLOMAP&PUBL=Google&CREA=userid1743gob80a75f1e93f9a351c64520a56aadc07#JnE9LjQwNCUyYm5vcnRoJTJibG9vcCUyYjMzNiUyYndlc3QlMmJjb25yb2UlMjUyYyUyYnRleGFzJTJiNzczMDElN2Vzc3QuMCU3ZXBnLjEmYmI9NDQuNDA3MzY1MDM2NTQ2MiU3ZS02Ni41ODI0NTg0OTYlN2UxMi42NDcxMzA3NDUyNDk2JTdlLTEyNC4yMzg3MDg0OTY=

I'm sorry i posted earlier that it was on the right but it would be left. Your map is good. its actually staight across the street from there. Thank you for posting a good link. I don't know why mine didn't work. Thank you again I think if people head to the link you posted they will see my shop right there.

The lonestar riders cancelled the BBQ, but i am still having the ride so come out an we will ride.

Back