• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Because Hooligan

"You can be a complete tool on this bike"

I don't think Donna could be convinced that I needed one. But man, it looks fun.

I don't think Donna could be convinced that I needed one. But man, it looks fun.

Start slow and work slowly to a crescendo. Might take weeks.
Don't forget about picking fights, slacking on chores, tantrums and the silent treatment.
If none of that works, insist on sexual intercourse daily.
She will cave ...

Wow, missed that one. Nope, I am a poor liar and honestly don't need it. I need to wear out the two I have until I can pick up a cheap one....just saying....it could happen.

Donna has noted your arguments Mitch, and declared them invalid. Thanks for the help buddy.

He pulls up at the top of the key, let's it fly ...

... whoosh ... nothing but net

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

For me the Super Duke is the coolest bike on the planet. If I was spending the money I’d probably go with the GT for comfort and practicality, but I’d love to spend some time on the regular SD.

Super Dukes are NOT practical. It is a hooligan bike! We don't need no practicality, just tire smoke, wheelies and smiles.

Sure, but I’m a one bike kind of guy (more accurately, I have a one bike wallet). The GT would suit that situation much better for me than the more hooligan version.

You want hooligan? This. View attachment 254452

Doesn't like it turns very well. Middle of tire is well used.....

SUN_IMG_14462.jpg

Bargain bin hooligan. But only if you turn off the anti-hooligan mode, right Doug?

2019-07-23%2020.21.57-L.jpg

try living in Houston... deleted. have a good day.

Back