• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear For Sale SOLD - Bell SRT Modular Helmet - Gloss Black, Size XXL - SOLD

bjhughes

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Hughes
Perfect condition, no scratches/dents. Only wore it once for a few hours. Always wanted to try out a modular style, but didn't really care for it. Also, I wear a size XXL and I would say this would fit better better on a XL head. Just a little tight for my head.

Sell new for $350-380. I'll take $125 plus shipping. I'm in Dallas. Can deliver locally. Full disclosure: I did cut out the speaker pockets in the ear area to better fit with my Harley headset speakers (they have been removed now). Call or text: 9seven2 3zero4 9nine3five

Attachments

• Helmet_1.jpg
    Helmet_1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Helmet_2.jpg
    Helmet_2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Helmet_3.jpg
    Helmet_3.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Forgot I still have this helmet in the storage bag in my shop. Price drop to $100 plus shipping.

I have one inquiry ahead of you, but if that doesn't happen I will get back to you.

Back