• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond EPIC 4: Sep 2-5, 2011, The Ozarks

Signed up, anyone need a roommate? I am a quiet non-smoker, and don't drink overmuch..........and I have a ride up, but will be riding the KLR back.
This is gonna be GREAT!!
:sun:

I've got one open spot for anyone that wants to trailer up with me. I've got a 3 motorcycle trailer and a vehicle that seats 4 comfortably. We are leaving from Austin at Noon on Thursday, Sept 1st. Returning to Austin on Monday. We will be splitting the cost of gas.

If you want to ride up with me, please let me know. First confirmed reply gets the spot.

Feel free to call me if you have questions. 512.203.6143

Signed up, anyone need a roommate? I am a quiet non-smoker, and don't drink overmuch..........and I have a ride up, but will be riding the KLR back.
This is gonna be GREAT!!
:sun:

Per our PM's, GRAVELKLY and NCHRISTIE are hereby, and under the laws of the Great State of Texas, and maybe Arkansas, entering into a commited and exclusive roomate relationship, with none of the benefits or rights implied therein.

Now if that don't scare you, ....:trust:

Neil

hereby, and under the laws of the Great State of Texas, and maybe Arkansas,

Neil

Yea, it's the "and maybe Arkansas" that made me get a shiver.

Any word on Rain. Please Rain. :storm:

Brother Richard please say a prayer for us. Some of us may need a Baptism.
How will you work with our river crossings.

Sam

Per our PM's, GRAVELKLR and NCHRISTIE are hereby, and under the laws of the Great State of Texas, and maybe Arkansas, entering into a commited and exclusive roomate relationship, with none of the benefits or rights implied therein.

Neil

:clap: Now that's funny!
Indeed Sam, we all are PRAYING FOR RAIN!!

Moccasin Gap, what is this Moccasin Gap you speak of. Off road riding, i.e., no plate.
Oh, Oh, Oh, more room on the trailer. Need more room. :rider: Sam

Sing me up for this one too please. What day ?

I just mailed my registration.

guys.jpg

Hope there is another ride(DS) in AR when its a little cooler. Heading for CO on the 7th. Y'all have a great time.

Elaine and I are going to be riding the bikes on the 2nd and are looking for the best route from Houston to Clarksville. We are trying to stay off the the Cage ways as much as possible preferring the more scenic albeit longer route. Anyone have suggestions or is anyone else riding that we could convoy with?? :rider:

I'll be leaving from the Longview area Friday around noon, but I'm not sure I will get to Clarksville until Sat. morning

I be herin some excitment! Andy, Brad, Edwin And Norb will be in clarksville.Norb gots a 690-------- Watch out 610.

There will be road riding too , yes? My Trophy is not so good in dirt, and even gravel roads are more work than fun.....

I have a solution for you then. A Honda CRF450X, DS'd and plated. Once I dust it off, it'll be in the FS section. Perfect for this trip!:trust:

Sounds like a fun ride. I need to think about retirement property in Arkansas.

Lots of riding there. Looks like we should wear some shorts for a swim :clap:

There are so many good roads and trails in the area, I doubt I'll get up to Moccasin Gap.

Attachments

• Picture 12.png
    Picture 12.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 214
The ride guides are complete :-P and I will be mailing them out tomorrow morning via US postal service to everyone who has pre-ordered one with their Beyond Epic registration.

Looks like the elevation in Clarksville is about 400 feet if anyone is planning on rejetting their bikes.

New front tire time. Woo Hoo!! :rider: :storm: yes, Vinny I will bring shorts, but me scoot will only tip toe thru the shallow end. :rofl:
"This is gonna be fun." :thumb:
John is gonna take us on some trails that need "beat in" :flip:
Richard is gonna take us on some fast fire roads. :pilot:
And each and everyone of us will have to see a doctor when we get back about that stupid GRIN on our face.
Sam

The ride guides are complete :-P and I will be mailing them out tomorrow morning via US postal service to everyone who has pre-ordered one with their Beyond Epic registration.

I'll be waiting...
:popcorn:

Back