• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond Epic 5 - Ozark Rally, Aug 31 - Sep 3, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lyle
Count me in!

IMG_1085.jpg

Hey Izz......whats the bag on your seat? Im looking for one cor my CRF.

Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Last Name
VanDerLee
Hey Rich I just got back from motogp in Indy and forgot to register before i left. Any chance i can still register and get a t. It would be a shame to have attended all of the epic O's and not get a shirt to one. Also i'm bringing Norberto and Glenn with.

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Hey Rich I just got back from motogp in Indy and forgot to register before i left. Any chance i can still register and get a t. It would be a shame to have attended all of the epic O's and not get a shirt to one. Also i'm bringing Norberto and Glenn with.

Hi, AJ.

Sure. I ordered a few extra t-shirts and am allocating them to riders who register late, on a first come first served basis. I will add all 3 of you to the attendance list. Please let me know what t-shirt sizes you 3 need when you send in your registration.

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
It is looking like Tropical Storm Isaac is going to enter the Gulf of Mexico on Monday and forecasters are expecting it will become a hurricane at that point.

It is too early to really forecast where Isaac will make landfall but early models suggest it could be near the AL-MS border on Wednesday. If so, it is possible it could bring lots of rain to AR just about the time we start the rally.

I will be monitoring its progress and will post any hurricane-induced changes to the rally schedule.

Reaction score
It is looking like Tropical Storm Isaac is going to enter the Gulf of Mexico on Monday and forecasters are expecting it will become a hurricane at that point.

It is too early to really forecast where Isaac will make landfall but early models suggest it could be near the AL-MS border on Wednesday. If so, it is possible it could bring lots of rain to AR just about the time we start the rally.

I will be monitoring its progress and will post any hurricane-induced changes to the rally schedule.

:thumbd:

I'm so sad all the sudden.

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Yep, might help me decide which bike to bring. Some wet and I'm bring the BMW. Too wet and I'm bringing a raft. :lol2:

Reaction score
If we all line up and blow towards the east we can push thing thing away. No hurricane can match the hot air on TWT!

Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Last Name
VanDerLee
Anybody out there with a KLR doohickie tool Norbert can borrow and possibly bring with them?

Reaction score
Looking for Labor Day weekend motorcycle trip on my ST1300. It has yet to go more than 50 miles from home. Anyone plan on a pavement only street ride on this trip?

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
I've had to change plans so I'm not attending this year. I just cancelled my single queen room at Days Inn so it's up for grabs. Richard, bless someone else with my t-shirt and entry fee. Thanks and I hope to attend next year. Ride safe!

Reaction score
First Name
LYNN
Last Name
BOYD
Richard, my usual name in George Boyd on the registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.